- publika shopping gallery and / or
we are looking for passionate, self-sufficient candidates with a strong acumen for learning and personal development. you will be in charge of curating high-quality content and executing awe-inspiring marketing campaigns that sell and speak to our customers. the ideal candidates should have an innovative mindset and are not afraid to hit the ground running.
if you're fueled by a challenge and are seeking to thrive in the deep end, this is the role for you.
- support marketing campaign planning and execution.
- manage social media postings and copywriting.
- assist in content creation for marketing channels.
- assist in the management of online ads, Google Analytics & SEO.
- measure and report the results of marketing initiatives.
- no experience required (any experience in Marketing is a bonus!)
- applied understanding of basic marketing principles
- passionate about photography, image and video editing and graphic design
- familiarity with social media platforms (instagram, tiktok, facebook)
- excellent written and verbal communication skills
- basic understanding of ad creation and SEO best practices
- self-sufficient and able to work independently in a deadline-driven environment
- native english speaker
your application must include:
- your resume in PDF format. include links to previous work samples, projects, instagram or tiktok profiles (if any).
- a video cover letter. record yourself speaking in a 2-minute video and tell us why you're passionate about health and wellness and how you're looking to grow with RE:HEALTH.
email your application to janine@myrehealth and we'll be in touch.