business development executive
- publika shopping gallery and/or
we are looking for a highly-driven candidate with strong communication, negotiation skills, a desire to go the extra mile and a passion for business growth. you will be in charge of taking the business to new heights and so you'll need to be the person who is always on top of things.
about the role
as a business development executive, you will play a vital role on business development, marketing, digital innovation and product development. you are expected to lead the growth in business opportunities while continually supporting efforts in crafting high-converting marketing funnels, developing effective strategies in consumer acquisition and retention. the ideal candidate should be multifaceted not only in mindset but also in skillset.
if you are excited by having a firsthand contribution in taking the business to greater heights, this is the role for you.
- new business development: assist in tapping into new product lines and services.
- customer acquisition & retention: define goals, strategies, and the most efficient tactics to drive cost-effective acquisition and retention of RE:HEALTH's customer-base.
- marketing: set, manage and execute on marketing initiatives to support revenue goals
- ad creation & digital optimisation: manage all digital processes and their optimisation, this includes online advertising, SEO, automations etc.
- funnel-building: build funnels, target market analysis and find new market fits for our products and services. this will involve project management, creating & maintaining efficacies of standard operations, and communication with key stakeholders.
- conversion-hacking: responsible for improving customer conversions along the funnel.
- measuring the impact: reporting on important metrics from advertising efforts, SEO, Google Analytics, and any other 3rd party marketing tools
- budget management: develop, track and report marketing budget while being able to make expense decisions
- experience: a minimum of 3-4 years of experience in business development (experience in the health and wellness space is a plus!)
- growth mindset: constantly innovating and coming up with ideas to scale the business.
- project management: strong project management capabilities in designing and implementing marketing initiatives
- excellent interpersonal skills: an exceptional team player and able to handle tight deadlines, fast execution while being detail-oriented.
- native English Speaker
your application must include:
- your resume in PDF format. include links to previous work samples or projects.
- a video cover letter. record yourself speaking in a 2-minute video and tell us why you're passionate about health and wellness and how you're looking to grow with RE:HEALTH.
email your application to janine@myrehealth and we'll be in touch.