Wild Flower Candle
Floral, Spicy, Fresh.
• 100% Pure soy wax
• 60-hour burn time
• 7cm (D) x 9cm (H)
How To Burn Your Wild Flower Candle
To maximise the quality and longevity of your soy candles, we recommend the following:
• When lighting your candle for the first time, leave the candle burning long enough (minimum 2 hours) for the wax to fully melt across the width of the candle to prevent tunnelling.
• Trim your wick to 1/4″ each time before lighting to ensure it burns at an optimal flame every time.
• Always burn your candle within sight, away from children and anything that may catch fire.
• Always protect the surface under your candle while burning.
• Never burn your candle for more than four hours at a time.
buy now, pay later
Pay up to three interest-free instalments with Split & Hoolah. Applicable for customers with a Malaysian NRIC.